Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I spy...

Z's favourite car-game after her visit to Austin is, 'I spy'. Since spelling and alphabets is still a bit overwhelming for her; we play the 'colour' version of the game. On our drive home from my mom's last night, after sunset, we're (ofcourse) playing I spy and it happens to be Z's turn...

Z: I spy with my teeny meeny eye, something that is the colour yellow!

A: The lid of your milk bottle?

Z:  No.

Me: The bag holding your toys, the penguin's nose?

Z: No, mama, NO.

A: The street sign! OH, wait - I got it, the traffic light!

Z: No, it's the sun abba.. Wait, where did the sun go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I-Spy is such a lovely game. It encourages observation, learning and bonding in a child. In fact it is a fun game for all ages. And you do not require anything to play it.